Tuesday, April 21, 2009

F***ing Linens

Seriously. I'm so over the linen issue.

The caterer tells me they have these awesome linens and it's all included. Then she sends me a proposal with a cost of $500 for table cloths and $600 for chair covers. Huh?

So, then I say, not happening. What else can we do? And it seems like the wedding planner and the caterer are just out to make me spend a lot of money (people warned me about this). I just can't justify that kind of money for one night. For fabric. Seriously.

So, after a few weeks of deliberation and research, I think I may have found the solution. Either go with the light gray "silver" pintuck linens that the caterer supposedly has in stock OR go with nice white linens and set them off with pewter napkins and specialty tables. This is my final push. I give up after this.

Still have to decide about the chairs. I'd really like the chivari chairs, but my dad doesn't seem thrilled about the delivery charge. I can't say I blame him because $750 for chairs is a bit much. But $600 for chair covers (which are hideous anyways) is a bit much too...so...






Blah blah...this is why people get married in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...