Friday, September 11, 2009

Updated Jewelry!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was having all of my jewelry made by an Etsy crafter name LuluSplendor. I've just been sending her pics and she comes up with amazing stuff.

First up was the hair comb that I plan to wear in lieu of a veil.

Up next is the matching vintage cuff bracelet, which I am so excited about! She said she needs to wait for a new metal order, so it should take about 6 weeks to get the supplies. But I have plenty of time...and I'm stoked! It's all going to be so perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog, I think it is quite different concept but quite knowledgeable but I am aware with one more website which is famous for their jewelry collection. For more information visit jewelry store mount prospect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...