Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vegas, Here We Come!!!

I just booked our Joint Bachelor/Bachelorette Party trip! I am sooooo excited! We decided to stay at the MGM Grand because it got good reviews and it had some awesome bars/restaurants. We booked the whole thing through Expedia, even though I started out looking on Vegas.com. On Vegas.com, you have to choose your departing and returning flight together, so I couldn't find one that had good flights on both. So, Expedia lets you choose each one individually and the price was about the same anyways.

We're going a weekend early, so the 19th through the 21st in order to be there when one of his friends is there. Plus there's not much going on then anyways, even though it's the weekend after Valentine's Day. Hopefully lots of people will be able to come. I'm going to send out a mass email here in a bit to let everyone know we've finally nailed down the date and location.

Woooohooooo!!! I just need to get my liver in order so I don't get too hungover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...