Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting in Shape

So, we are about 5 months out and I seriously need a get in shape guide. It's not that I'm fat or anything, I just really need to lose some jiggles. I need to tone up, but I don't have ready access to a gym. Or maybe I should just bite the bullet and join Premiere. It's pricey though. Maybe I'll just do it for a month (even though I won't be here half of that month). It's so tough when you're on the go all the time.


Abs are made in the kitchen. Image from Pixacom.


I know I need to eat better...that's my biggest problem. I eat like a clean machine 80% of the time, but like a monster the other 20%. It's just so hard to eat healthy all the time...especially when you have to cook it, and it takes a lot of ingredients and time...Being here, I don't feel like whipping up any meals or anything. Last night I had baked chicken with baked asparagus and various veggies. It was so lame. But I'm out of ideas. I know I need to never eat fast food, which I've only done recently because I'll go 6 or hours without eating lunch thinking I need something healthy, and eventually I'm like, I just need to eat. So, I need better planning (maybe stop making my schedule so stressful).

So, no fast food. No bread (I've been slipping on this too). And only one sweet a day. This one is tough because I love sweets. But it's for a better good. Need to have a banging wedding day bod...and if we decide to have babies soon after, I don't want to start out looking like a cow because then I'll never get back in shape.


Image from Sionide.net


Maybe I can find a guide online somewhere...like 5-Month Wedding Shape Up. Hmmmm.....


Women's Health Special Edition

2 comments:

  1. I look like that woman at the top....those actually are my abs. They Photo-shopped her head onto my body....PradoPhoto kept stalking me and I finally gave in...sigh....hard to be so in shape.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...