Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mindy and Ben are Getting Married!

Can you say smokin hot?!?
 
When I got the text that my best friend from college was just proposed to, I was super excited!  She is the last of a group of us girls to take the plunge and he's an all-around awesome dude, so there was lots to celebrate.

THEN she asked ME to take their engagement photos.  Uh, FOR SURE!  She found this incredible location in Jacksonville, and even with a few hiccups, we managed to pull out a few keepers.




I love this next one because it shows the silly side of Ben...who was more than eager to poke fun at the gooey mush factor that often dominates these kinds of shoots.  Quick, look like you're in love! Ready....go!


Ben has this super beautiful little girl who LOVED having her picture taken...but sit around and wait?  No thank you...
 







That's one cute family, if you ask me!  They've picked a date (July 6th, 2013) and you wanna know what's even better?  I'm a bridesmaid!  Woot woot!

Congrats, Mindy and Ben...and little Morgan too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...