Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Years Resolutions 2013

Ok, ok, I'm retardedly late on posting this, but I've been busy, I tell ya! So better late than never, right? Seems like a lot, but I feel like this year is a pivotal point for many reasons. I'm approaching my pre-baby fitness levels, have the opportunity to make some good money and great contacts for future employment, and Joe and I are facing some tough obstacles right now. How I/we end up is a product of how much work and focus we exert in the next 12 months.


Health and Fitness
PR the Princess Half (2:29:00)
Run an 8-minute pace 5k
Run the Army 10-Miler in 1:40:00
Earn a 280 or better on my APFT
Go paleo for Lent; make strides toward living wheat and dairy free permanently
Squat 100#
Earn the German Armed Forces Badge

Finances and Professional Growth
Keep at least $25,000 in savings/investments for down payment on a home
Make FYC profitable
Open and maintain Etsy shop
Complete CCC
Find a full-time job making at least $65,000 a year
Blog more
Spend less money on "things"
Create monthly budget and stick to it

Family and Marriage
Keep home cleaner and more organized
No Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest until Nash is in bed
One "date night" a week - movie/tv night
Two "date nights" per month - get a babysitter and go out
Attend marriage counseling
Be more patient with Nash, but maintain a sense of discipline
Communicate
Go on as many vacations as possible - search for low-budget options

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...