Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

So, it's Friday. Good Friday to be exact. And it's been good to me so far. Productive, but relaxing morning at work, then found out I was released from work at noon. HOLLA!! It doesn't get much better than that folks!

Oh wait, yes it does. Then I enjoyed a solo Target trip, impromptu nap in the sunshine (fell asleep on the patio) and got to spend time with my most favorite man in the world.


Nash's friend Hunter is the cutest little man ever.


While we were playing, his sweet new Tom's arrived!  Loving this fresh green color...








Nash loves to fake sleep.  And gets mad when I try to take pictures of it.

I finished my night off with some Moscato and bloggie time...aaaaand, I'm complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...