Monday, June 8, 2009

Photobooth backdrop

So, I mentioned that we are going to do a polaroid-esque photobooth, right? I did a bunch of research on how we are going to pull it off and I think we can just tack it right to the wall in the back hallway on the way to the bathrooms. It's out of the way, yet in the way enough to encourage people to want to stop and pose.

Here is the backdrop I found at Joann's:



It's wild and fun, and I think it will make interesting pics. I have the guestbook all ready to go, with extra pages and everything. I just need to figure out if I can put the cam on a tripod or not, or how I am going to do that. Going to leave some props for people to use, as well as some cool stickers, words, etc... for them to embellish their pics once they add them to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...