Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update

The ring pillow is just about finished. I completed my first attempt at embroidering by adding a "D" to the back of it. I just have to borrow my sister's sewing machine and seal everything up. Will add pics when it's finished.

We've find a ceremony musician...it's a guy named Igor who has a string quartet. So we'll work out the finer details later, but at least we have one! And my uncle is going to play the cocktail hour...he's in a band that tours around the northeast so he'll play guitar and bring his singer Suzi. And we've got DJ Shane for the reception, so we're set for music!

We've got two of the three hotels blocked off and info up on the website. I think my dad and family are going to book really soon, so I did it right in time! I am coming up with ideas for guestbags...have a few ideas.

I am been scouring sites looking for an inexpensive ring. I really want a thin diamond eternity band, kind of like these (both pics from Blue Nile):

And this one:

But I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for it. ::sigh:: What's a girl to do?

Joe is going to get a cool ring too, but I think his will be much cheaper than mine.

Have some more web searching to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...