Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shoe Updates

Woooooo!!! My black diamond Swarovski rhinestones came in, so I was able to finish my shoes. Although they didn't fit in the design as well as I'd hoped, a little bit of spacing all around made it look great. Here are the pics:



Back View



Front View



Side View of Heel



The "i do" on the bottom

It came out pretty good I think...and they are unique! I still need to get some sweet-looking foot pads for the inside so my feet won't ache. Will also need to remember to pack bandaids because they may rub me the first time I wear them.

Apparently my garter set has shipped, but I haven't gotten it yet.

Also, Lulusplendor is working on the hair piece I requested. She sent me a mock-up of the design:

This is the overall design...isn't it beautiful?! Except this is raw brass, as she explained to me, so the finish will look like this:


I think this will work beautifully with the dress and the whole look. I can't wait to see everything all done! And the clip is only going to cost me $62, so I'll get the whole lot, custom, for less than I could get some other boring vintage jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...