Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Been Forever (haha)

So, I've been receving death threats because I have not updated this in a while. To be truthful, I have just had a lot going on.

Joe and I are trying to get the house in shape for the wedding, we're planning the wedding, I'm looking for a job, we just got back from Vegas, and I'm drilling with the Guard again...so it's been hectic to say the least.

Updates:

Linens are chosen (going with floor length black poly with a few silver bichons mixed in on the special tables)

Jewelry and other accesories are purchased (Lulusplendor did an AMAZING job on the jewelry, Aurora Unique Bridal ordered me a gorgeous veil, and Victoria's Secret finally has nude bustiers and what not).

Cake is designed and flavors are chosen (4 tiers of deliciousness)

Hair and makeup appointments are made

Invites are sent and RSVPs are flowing in


Our big pushes now are wedding party gifts, rings, book honeymoon, book limo, and verify guest count. I also need to schedule my alterations...

Finally, the big push for me is getting in shape. I have been doing fairly well with the working out since I joined Planet Fitness back in January, but my eating has taken a nose dive. Being here with Joe surrounds me with all kinds of bad food (that I buy for him because I love him), so I really need to keep my hands off. Plus, a weekend in Vegas with tons of food and even more alcohol did not do a body good.

So, I did an hour of cardio yesterday and going for a run today. I had originally planned to do a strength training session today, but I think I will save that for tomorrow. So, this week's schedule looks like this:

Tuesday: Run outside (2.2 miles)
Clean and unpack from Vegas
Grout backsplash when Joe gets home

Wednesday: Gym for weight workout (upper body and abs)
Resend returned invites

Thursday: Run outside (2.2 miles)

Friday: Gym for weight workout (lower body and abs)

Saturday: Run outside with Joe (maybe)
Laser Hair Removal appointment at 2 pm

Sunday: Spa day with the girls

No tanning this week due to the laser hair appointments, but will pick that back up next week. Time is ticking, folks. Got to get this machine in peak running condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...