Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pre-Wedding Workouts and Such

So, I've been really trying to keep up with my get in shape plan this week. I went to the gym and did an hour of cardio on Monday. I went for a 2.3 mile run on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I didn't work out Wednesday or Thursday, but I did go to the gym yesterday and did a lower body workout. Tonight I added in a at-home plyometrics workout, so that I wouldn't feel guilty.

I have been so hungry this week though, it's crazy. I went to bed starving last night...



What's awful is that ever since we got back from Vegas, Joe and I are unable to go to bed earlier than like 1 or 2 and we don't wake up until like 1030 everyday. It's terrible. There's nothing worse than wasting half of the day sleeping. It screws up my workouts and especially my meals...erg...

Tomorrow, Becka, Mindy, and I are meeting at Becka's before heading to the spa. We're going to go get massages and have lunch by the ocean deck. I can't wait...I need a massage something fierce...and I haven't seen them in so long, it's crazy. And thankfully, Joe has to work, so it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...