Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finally, a Wedding!

So, it's now two weeks after the wedding and we're settling down into married life.

The wedding was fabulous, although not without its hitches. We made it though, and we're officially husband and wife. A family. Hopefully the pictures will come soon, although the photog said 6-8 weeks. :-(

We also had a fabulous honeymoon. Jamaica was everything we hoped it would be and we truly had a blast. I was super sad to leave, but also excited to come home to our normal life. I am excited to make a home and a family...



My current goal is to find a job...it's been 4 really long months of looking, and I'm really getting down about the whole thing. How can all my training, education, and experience not get me something? It's all so heartbreaking, and I feel like I have all this energy to put towards a project, but no project to work on.

Think I will do some more job searching tonight. I need to send resumes to:
Spaces Magazine
Space Coast Bride and Groom Magazine
Central Florida Bride Magazine
Cox Events Group

And maybe a few others... ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...