Friday, February 4, 2011

Foto Friday

This week I am straying from the typical Nash photo and deciding to indulge my narcissistic side.  A while back, a friend asked who our favorite fitness model was, and it reminded me about how I used to look to her for motivation.  It's appropriate then that I should look to her again as I seek to rebuild my body and find my strength.  So, here she is!

Jamie Eason
She has an awesome attitude, isn't shy about sharing her secrets, and has a really nice booty.  INSPIRATION!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie is amazing!! Do you follow her on facebook? She's fun to follow and will respond to you most of the time! I love love love her. Look for Dianna Dahgren too. She got me through cake and vodka last weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...