Thursday, October 25, 2012

Welcome Baby Dominic!


Ok, ok...maybe I should have welcomed him a month ago when he was ACTUALLY born. What can I say...things have been crazy around here. Better late than never, yes?


Isn't he seriously the sweetest baby you've ever seen (aside from, ahem, mine of course)?! He's such a good baby...I mean, the kid barely made a peep the whole 24 hours I was there.   He was a little bit jaundiced though, so he spent a lot of time on his special little blanket.

He was VERY awake during our shoot.  Like, he didn't want to sleep.  We had to keep having Mama snuggle him so he'd fall back asleep.  And that meant we were losing light.  And their house is legit one stalactite short of a full-blown cave, so I had to do some serious post-edits.


That pretty red pin belongs to his Daddy, Dean.  Apparently Dean's grandmother pinned it on him when he was born, and so they wanted to continue the tradition.  I think it had something to do with the pin representing an angel who will protect him.  If I'd written this post a month ago, I'd probably have remembered the details.


I love this one!  That hat was a last second prop purchase, and I think it makes him look so cozy!


I couldn't get enough of this little man.  And I can't believe he's already more than a month old!  Stay little, baby man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...