Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nash is 22 Months Old!



Better late than never, eh?  Truth be told, I was waiting to post this until I could download his monthly photos from my camera, which I left in Orlando.  But then I checked it when I got home and realized I never actually took photos this month.  It was LAST month I was thinking of.  Talk about time whirling by.  First time I failed to take his pics.  ::sigh::  And we're so close to 23 months, I figured I'd just throw in a few randoms from right around October 11th and call it done.

Height:  35 inches
Weight:  28.5 lbs
Teeth:  No change
Hair:  No change
Eyes:  No change
Clothes:  All 2T
Shoes:  Still 7's




And for all the crazy details (and a bunch of Nash cameos), watch this.  Fair warning:  It's a bit long thanks to a few interruptions and my rambling, but cute nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...