Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things I'm Loving...and a Printable!

This week I'm doing a two for one:  a list of all the things I'm currently loving AND a free printable of my Fall Bucket List!! 

When I was pregnant with Nash, I realized there was a wealth of information on the internet about things to do with your baby to help them grow, learn, etc...  All these ideas from Mama's around the world about giving your kids all these experiences...all right there in Google.  Pinterest now makes it even easier, and with September finally here, I feel like I'm ready to tackle some of those. 

Printables and Bucket Lists are cool because it forces you to sit down and say, "this is what I want to experience" and then gives you an outlet to share it with others.  I had found a few good Fall Bucket Lists on Pinterest (like this one and this one), but nothing that was just quite right (after all, my List must be different than someone from Michigan, right?).  So I took some ideas from a bunch of places, added my own, and voila!  Here's my list:




Here's the good stuff.  The things that keep me coming back to the web with unbounded excitement.  Does that sound cheesy or weird?  No, ok good.  

  • Saw this Coolness Graph on MSN the other day.  Some of this is clever shit! 
  • I'm reading this book on my Kindle for iPhone right now...I can't put it down.  If you're married or not, it's a good read about why things do/don't work out in relationships.  Next up:  get the Hubs to read it too...it's like free therapy, eh?
  • I'm such an Apple snob...I so want this.  Now if only I can con Verizon into upgrading me early.
  • I'm shooting my new nephew's newborn photos this weekend, so I bought a bunch of new fabric.  I'm so loving these brights!  Thanks to Dana for giving the 411 in her blog...might be my new supplier! 

That's all for this week, but I've got a lot more cool stuff pinned on Pinterest.  If you haven't checked it out, you should.  Just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...