Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ideas Come Together

On my trip home to Florida this weekend, Joe and I met the florist at the reception site to talk through some ideas and figure out where everything was gonna go. We think we've nailed down a location for the cocktail hour, although we have to evaluate some logistical stuff before we can say for sure.

She is going to do some amazing stuff with the fabric draping, so that it covers up clocks and signs and whatnot. We are also doing a cool draping/lighting combo behind the head table where J and I will be sitting. It all makes it so real! Even Joe felt like it's all coming together into something real now, so that's exciting.

I had to email the caterer though because I wanted to let them know our head count may be going up. And I also wanted to make sure we get enough linens for all the specialty tables...and they said they would do the layout for all the tables. I worked up a really funny one in powerpoint, which I should post just for laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...