Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Stuff

I've been doing a lot of searching lately...looking for interesting things to add to the wedding or my outfit or whatever. I am becoming an Etsy addict!

I found this amazing, romantic garter set in Mollusa's shop, so I asked her to make it for me in my colors. The result is amazing and perfect!


By Mollusa

It is so perfect and romantic and quirky and unique...I just love it. And it cost me less than $40! How perfect.

Then I began looking for jewelry. I've been looking for a (1) hair clip, (2) cuff bracelet, and (3) earrings that are all very vintage, sparkley, and romantic. I just couldn't find anything online...I even checked HSN and found a few things, but nothing perfect. And a lot of the things I did like were super expensive.

Then I stumbled upon the shop of Lulusplendor. OMG. Everything is amazing, and I'm sure she will be able to make me something amazing. I found this hair clip that was pretty close to what I want.



I asked if she could make it in silver instead of the antique...and also told her to make it unique however she thinks best.

And this cuff:


I asked her if she could make this design but wider all the way around. I really want a wide cuff, so here's hoping! I also asked her to make a pair of dramatic, dangly earrings to match. I'm excited to hear from her and I'll be sure to post pics once I get them!

I also booked a room at the Crowne Plaza for the night before the wedding and the wedding day, so the girls and I have somewhere to get ready. I offered to have Kim and Heaven stay with me that night, so we'll see what they say.

Joe and I are getting ready to book our honeymoon and buy our rings, so things are moving along. I think we will end up buying my ring off Blue Nile, since they have awesome rings, great prices, and a 30-day return policy (since it's online shopping). I can't wait!

AND I found out that no shop in Melbourne will store my dress....so it looks like it's coming home with me. The benefit is that I will have it there to try on whenever I need (or want), but I just hope it doesn't get ruined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...