Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pains and Pads

The last two weeks have been a disaster as I think the little man has settled onto my sciatic nerve...I can barely walk sometimes and it's difficult to stand up.  It's nearly unbearable.  I can't imagine this continuing for the next two and half months.



JOE TO THE RESCUE!!

 He asks me tonight if I would like him to get me the heating pad that we keep in the closet.  I was like, hmmm, maybe that will work.  So he set it up for me and I sat there for about 20 minutes.  AH-MAY-ZIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!  I can't believe I didn't do this sooner...  When I first got up from the couch and took a few tender steps, I was shocked and soooo happy.  Thank god.

Going to do this every night! Maybe every morning too...hehehe....

1 comment:

  1. glad you figured it out. I heard that can be a pain! literally!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...