Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's my Birthday!

Today has been a pretty mixed day so far, but I'm still in such a good mood.  I woke up this morning in my bed with my amazing husband...the sun was shining and I'm going to have a baby.  Who can ask for more?

But then later in the day I found out I didn't get the job in St. Augustine, which is kind of a bummer.  It sucks because I really wanted it, but it's good because I don't have to worry about the job.  And I talked to this headhunter that I applied to and they said they just don't have anything available in FL at all.  So, back on the hunt.  So rather than getting down, I just went online and starting applying for jobs.  I applied for nearly 20 jobs, so we'll see what happens.

Other good news is that I got a sewing machine from Joe and his parents!  I am so excited!  I can't wait to begin making things, so I need to start playing around and learning how to use this thing!

Last night I went to County Line to see Easton Corbin play, so it was baby's first country concert.  He seemed to like it and I had a good time.  Tomorrow I am going to have breakfast with Casey and April, then I have an airbrush tan appointment at 3:30.  The rest of the week is just as crazy since it's Joe's birthday on Sat, we have the halloween party tomorrow, Meg O Ween on Saturday, ultrasound on Monday, maternity shoot on Thursday, and then drill next weekend.  ::Take a breath::

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Sorry you didn't get the job. It's very frustrating. I get let go by clients all the time and I get so sad about it. But we can't take it personally. We just have to realize there's some reason, a bigger picture, why we didn't get each of those jobs. And one day you'll end up with a GREAT job that you love and I'll end up with clients who never wanna let me go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...