Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mid-Vacation Post

We've been gone for a bit, and I can't stay long...but I had some photos I wanted to share with you.  I've had two long weeks at work without a real boss (my boss quit while I was away on Army duty), so I could hardly muster the motivation to breathe, let alone blog.  And we've been away on vacation since the 20th, so it seems like forever since I've been on here.  Now we are hunkered down outside Philadelphia bracing ourselves for Hurricane Irene (hours without power...and GASP internet). 


Here are some shots from the vacation so far...


Waiting to take off...


One good beach day at the shore before the storm...


Early morning cuddles with Mama and Daddy...


Try getting 3 kids to all look at the same time...yeah right...


Stretching our legs during our 8-hour road trip to NH.


Mid-day stroll in Hopkinton...


Baby playdate with Gabi...


Rare moment of giggles while in the carseat.


Lunch at the LakeView Restaurant before hitting up Magic Hat...


Free beer samples?  Heck yes.


Taking a walk around downtown Burlington.


Accosting Grandma Greta's hippo and duckie.


I see you!


Four generations!


Family picnic...

Back in NJ...packing for the hurricane.

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...