Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #4

My blog has been noticeably silent this week...it's been hell.  In case you aren't up to date, read this post.  Anyways, no more whining...let's get into the goods.


 On Monday, I had to go back to work of course, but not before spending some quality breakfast time with my man.  He looks so cute in his jammies.  At work, I began going through the mountains of crap that has been dumped in my office and came across some old momentos from way back when.  Missing some people...

After work, I raced home to cuddle with Nash before he headed to bed.  We snuggled and played and smooched...what more can a Mama ask for?!  After he crashed, I whipped up a delish veggie beef and broccoli casserole for Joe and I.


Tuesday I kept up the tradition of early morning play sesh with muffin man.  He was super cuddly, so we got some sweet shots (love the nerd glasses, mama).  The rest of my day was work, work, work...but I did pause to snap a pic of myself rocking the red lips.


Wednesday began with smiles from my BFF!  What's better than that?!  I worked my a** off that morning and had to run out to do some errands during lunch, so I foolishly stopped at Wendy's for a bite.  Nasty.  Who decided it was a good idea to put two slices of disgusting, fake american cheese on a midget little burger?  Nasty.  At least their fries were good.  Oh yeah, and it made my car stink.

The rest of the day I couldn't stop staring at the pile of paper I still needed to go through.  Does anyone know what all this crap is??


Thursday was the highlight of my week.  It began with love, smooches, and family photos early in the am.  Around 10, I decided to check the track of T.S. Emily and learned she was still on a direct path to Florida...greaaaaat. So looking forward to my drives to Orlando this weekend.

Joe and Nashie met me at the mall so we could have lunch and run around the playplace.  He was so excited to finally be able to crawl around, play with the toys, and just interact with the kids.  Before he could just sit there, but now he's all over!  He was super serious about this flipping card thing.

After lunch, my coworker and I tackled the piles...trying to alphabetize and sort this much stuff is not easy!  I needed some quality muffin love by the time 5:30 rolled around so I ran home to watch him terrorize a pink rubber pig.


Friday was a nice change because I had to work in Orlando to cover an event for the Army.  A small group of Soldiers returned from a year in DC and finally got to be with their families.  Two girls even had babies while their husbands were up there!  Couldn't imagine doing it all on my own!

At lunch I found this insane book at Urban Outfitters...bacon, really....  Gross.

Since I got home around 3:30, I got LOTS of baby love.  We decided it was best to just hang around with no pants on, eat real-people crackers, and say "Mamamamama" over and over again.  Talk about making my week.  To top it off, I stayed up late baking a fresh peach-pluot crumble for my favorite little peach freak.  Yum!

Til next week, lovies!




Help a busy Mama out and show some baby love!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. love your week! and i have nerd glasses just like those :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...