Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #5

This is the week, folks...  Linking up with Amy at a good life.


Since my job sucks the big one, I didn't take very many pics on Monday.  I did, however, snap this oh so cute one of my muffin man playing at the mall.


Tuesday began with a quick prayer for fortitude.  While I slaved away at the office, Nashie got to spend some time with Daddy (aka hanging out in the jumper while Daddy watches ESPN). 

I did manage to sneak away at lunch for some quality Target time, where I ran into an old friend and pined over the totally adorbs little girl clothes.  Husband!  Must procreate ASAP!  But then I came home to my sweet little boy and he's all I could ever need (for now).


I started Wednesday off right with a 2-miler around the neighborhood and was pleasantly surprised to have the hometeam cheering me on at the finish line!  My babes was sporting a nice little scrape from a nightstand incident the previous evening (he truly is a boy). 

When I got to work, I found that my building had been painted and the fumes were so bad, the boss sent us all home for the day.  So, I hooked up my trusty laptop and knocked out some work with the best little helper ever as close to my side as possible.  When he went down for a nap and the nanny arrived, I popped over to Panera for some lunch before knocking out some more work. 

As a treat, we packed up the fam and headed to dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  Nash was so cute, but kept screaming while we were trying to eat, so we had to eat quick before we got kicked out.  One woman even came up to us and said, "Your baby is so...animated!"  So true.


Thursday was my baby's 8th month berfday!!!!  We celebrated with some pre-work cuddles and smooches...and yes, he's sporting the halloween jammies in August...that's how we roll.

Nashie spent the whole day with Daddy while I worked worked worked, but we did get to go to the mall playplace for lunch.  I would have pics, but I gave Joe my wallet (with my phone in it) to put in the diaper bag and we thought he lost it.  After a minor  major wigout and finding the wallet, all was well.

We got to spend some more time in the evening hanging out, shirtless.  Nash has perfected the art of devouring snacks and loves to pick up, eat, smoosh, cram those little organic puffs into his mouth as quickly as possible.


Friday was a good day.  The Big Bad VP was out of the office, so everyone was in a light mood.  I had Nashie on the brain after getting a pic of him holding a bunny's foot hostage, so I hit up Once Upon a Child and got him a few new clothes and toys (including one that's just like the toy at the mall that he loves).  In the afternoon, I moved my office (again) and I think I'm liking this one...

The evening was filled with new toys, wrestling/giggling/hanging out with Daddy, and some naked time.  I took a ton of pics, a bunch of videos, and truly enjoyed my night with him.  Now I'm sitting on the couch (Joe's at work) and getting ready to knock out some chores in prep for our super busy weekend.  Love.



Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so cute! I always ogle the baby girl clothes too! Why are they so much cuter than boy clothes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pics, looks like you had a great week! Your little guy is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa: I know! I quietly pine over little girl clothes...but maybe someday we'll both have one of our own!

    Thanks, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...