Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol 5

This will be the last FFWU for at least two weeks, as I prepare to head out for Army duty.  Although I would love to continue to take pics of my evening outfits (daytime will be all camo), but since I don't know anyone at the course, it would be weird to ask a perfect stranger to take my photo every day.  So you'll have to do without...

Last weekend the Hubs and I hit up Old Navy and I picked up a bunch of new things!  I love that place because when I can find something I like, it's usually super cute and they're totally affordable.  Sometimes, though, I just can't find anything I like...usually because I'm just not feeling whatever trend they're rolling with.
So, here goes:

Monday
Dress:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Shoedazzle
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
Flower Sash/Belt:  J. Crew
Hair Inspiration:  Pinterest!


Tuesday
Pants: Express
Tank: Old Navy
Cardi:  Target
Wedges:  Charlotte Russe
Flower Pins: J. Crew, Charlotte Russe, and H&;M
Bangle:  J.Crew


Wednesday
Dress:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Shoedazzle
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe



Thursday
Pants: Kardashian for Sears
Shirt:  Old Navy
Necklace and Earrings:  Charlotte Russe


Friday
Skirt:  Forever 21
Tank:  Old Navy
Cardi:  H&M
Necklace and Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Flats:  Shoedazzle
And that's the show! Hope you liked this week's picks. As always, let me know what you think or if you have any ideas! Especially hair ideas...I'm totally scouting Pinterest for more hair ideas for when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. I do consider all the ideas you've offered for your post. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for novices. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
    Clear Nicoderm CQ 21 mg Nicotine Patch Smoking Cessation - 21 Patches (3 Weeks Supply) Step 1 - (2 Pack) Total 42 Patches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-Duper blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also
    Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...