Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol 6

Man, it feels like a billion years since I got to put up a fashion post.  I'm going through withdrawals, people!  So excited it's Friday because (1) I get to post about fashion, (2) it's the end of the work week and (3) there's less than two days until I officially become a Princess!  That's a lot to look forward too!

Without any further ado, here is the somewhat random week in fashion.


Tuesday

Skinnies: Old Navy
Tank:  Crap, I can't remember!
Cardi: Target
Flats: Charlotte Russe


Wednesday

Dress:  Old Navy
Belt:  Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson


Thursday

Dress: Target
Scarf:  NY&Co
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Spectacles:  Claire's
I'm in nerdy chic mode here!


Friday

Shorts:  Old Navy
Tank/Tee:  DIY station tee by me!
Belt:  Charlotte Russe
Sneaks: Nike
I'm in event mode here!

So, that's it!  Nothing too special, although I did opt to rock the four eyes just for the fun of it.  Nothing like experimenting with new looks for the office!  Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...