Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 7

Crazy week, as usual.  Except that I got sick right in the middle of the week, immediately following a teeth cleaning.  Has that ever happened to you guys?  My throat is killing me, my whole body hurts, and my head is pounding.  Thought I might have the flu for a bit there, but I'm slowly getting better.

Here's the fashion:


Monday

Totally late leaving for work, so no picture was taken.  It was a boring outfit anyways, since I was still super sore from the Princess Half Marathon I ran on Sunday (post on that to come!).


Tuesday

Dress: Forever 21 (I think)
Cardi: H&M
Flats:  Target
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
Bracelet:  Express


Wednesday

Pants:  Express
Shirt:  Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson


Thursday

Pants and bracelet:  Express
Top:  H&M
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe


Friday

Jeans:  Express
Tee: Target
Blazer:  Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Shoedazzle

That's it, folks!  Gotta run...sorry for the lack of witty commentary!  More next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...