Monday, March 19, 2012

Nash's First Year

I stumbled upon this cool site Paint the Moon on Pinterest...they were advertising free Photoshop templates and actions, so I thought I would go check it out.  Even though I am fairly good at Photoshop, it's always awesome to have new things all set up and ready to go for me! 

At first it was a bit tricky to find the actual download...they seemed more interested in you sharing the site than actually helping you get to the download.  This immediately made me question its validity, but I pushed on.  Once I found the file, I had to share the site on my facebook in order to actually download it (talk about making you jump through hoops), but the end result was worth it.  I now have some snazzy new collages and actions to play with!

Here is the first fruit of my labor:


I could have added more photos instead of the words, but I didn't want it to be too busy.  And I wanted to show him in different stages of his first year: birth, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and then one year.  Looks pretty good!

So if you are interested in some pretty sweet photoshop stuff (they have even more stuff that you can buy), check out Paint the Moon.  Definitely going to be doing something like this for if/when baby #2 meanders its way into our life plan.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...