Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 8

My apologies to all those out there who enjoy reading these posts every week...I haven't done away with them completely, I was merely taking a break.  Yes, it's true - even I get worn out trying to put new outfits together every day.  Perhaps in the future this feature will morph into something different, where I extensively feature one or two outfits a week...really focusing on the details.  Something more along the lines of Love Maegan, which I love (whose latest fashion entry was the inspiration for my Friday look).  Although she definitely has better pieces, aka more money, than I do!  And if you haven't checked out the images of her closet...do so! 

So, for all my fellow fashionistas out there, here we go!


Monday
Pants: Express
Tank:  H&M
Vest: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (which are so desperately falling apart, I'm sad)
Earrings and Cuff:  Aldo Accessories


Tuesday
::gasp::  I left my camera at work...my bad.


Wednesday
Skirt and Vest:  H&M
Tank: Pacsun
Belt and Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
Wedges:  Target
Bangle:  Gift

Thursday
Pants:  Charlotte Russe years ago
Tank: Express
Cardi:  Target

Friday
Jeans, Blazer, and Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Tank:  Express
Shoes:  Shoedazzle

So there you go...another week of fashion fun!  I have to admit, I dress way better when I know I will be taking these pics, so I really should just keep up with it.  Sometimes life gets to be a bit much, and taking those extras minutes to match something (or not match something if that's the look I'm going for) just doesn't seem the best use of my time.  But not to fear!  FFWU is here to stay!  So thanks to all of you who took notice and said, "hey chick, where's my fashion?" 

Side note:  Let me know what you think of the new blog design!  I'm playing around with a few new things, but I'm open to suggestions/tips/tricks, etc...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...