Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday - Baby Love


My Army job recently purchased the same camera I have, along with the 75-300mm lens so that I wouldn't have to keep using my personal camera to capture all our Army adventures.  The sweetness about this is that I have been able to play around with it (I haven't committed to buying another lens yet...), so I've pulled it out a lot these last few weeks.

Like this day.  We started at the beach.  Then we headed over to the in-laws to lay by the pool while Nash took a baby nap.  Bliss, I tell you.  Sunnies and fruity rum drinks sure make a girl happy.

And when Nash woke up, I got to play with the camera again.




Always biting things!





The neighbor girl always plays with him and he l.o.v.e.s it.


I just love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...