Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunshine and Sweethearts


I just love my little family.  They truly are the one thing in my life that I count on to bring me up no matter what.  When my job sucks and I feel like I can't escape, they are there to redirect me.  When I think I can't make it through a particularly rough day, Nashie gives me a huge smile and runs towards me when I pull in the driveway.  When I'm exhausted and stressed out, my hubby says lets order pizza and gives me foot rubs.  I'm so lucky.

Weekends are precious with said family...and last weekend we headed to the beach.  We initially were just going to go for a walk, but decided to let Nash play around since we don't come to the beach that often (crime, I know, considering we live less than 10 minutes away).  I sat back most of the time and tried to snap some sweet moments with my little loves.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...