Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday

This week my focus is all on the big day.  The big race.  My biggest accomplishment.  The Princess Half Marathon is on Sunday...  Outfit is purchased.  Hotel plans have been made.  One long{ish} run is behind me.  Now just counting the minutes.


Noshing on some blueberries during my army training
I'm staying focused by eating right...which is no easy task these days.  I've literally been nursing my bad eating habits since I was four months pregnant, and I'm finally feeling in control again.  I'm tracking everything I eat on myfitnesspal and logging my workouts on runkeeper. 


This is the handiest food app I've seen in a long time...You can literally just scan
 each food item and BAM!  It enters it...easy peasy
I'm hardly even tempted to cheat...and that feels good.  I know deep down this is something I want, and I'm only hurting myself if I don't stick to the program. 
 
The Army's version of a "snack"


The perils of radio

So, here's hoping I:
(1) Finish the run on Sunday without any major issues (i.e. death or dismemberment)
(2) Stick with the program
(3) Get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 130

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...