Friday, July 16, 2010

Approaching Milestones

Been feeling pretty good lately, although decidedly I need to start eating better and working out more.  I am so eager to fall off the band wagon for just about anything.

This morning I went on a 2.2 mile walk.  Ideally, I would like to do that walk 3 times a week, and go to the gm the other two days.   I also need to eat more fruits and vegetables...I've barely touched a vegetable for the longest time. 


We are approaching the exciting time of the second trimester ultrasound.  We can't wait until we can find out if it's a boy or a girl, as it will make everything that much more real.  I have been focusing so much on trying to feel the baby move, but haven't felt anything.  It's kind of disappointing, but I know it's still early.  Once we know what is it, we can finish the registry and pick names.

We also have baby showers to look forward to.  I think Joe's mom is going to throw us a shower when we come up to NJ in August, which is so nice.  All of their family can come, so that makes it so special.  I think we will probably have one down here too for our friends and locals, but that won't be until October sometime.

1 comment:

  1. i felt the baby around week 17. it felt a little like gas bubbles moving around :) so I didnt think that that was the baby at first. but then at week 18 I was sure it wasnt gas and that it was the baby and was sad that i had been feeling it for a week and just thinking it was gas. keep an eye out (or feel) anytime around or after week 15. this is where it gets fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...