Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Name Listing

Joe decided that I should be the one to make the list.  He didn't feel like he would be good at coming up with names, so I should make the list and he would help me narrow it down.  So...I spent a good couple of hours scouring the name listing at babycenter.com and this is what I came up with:



* My Favorites

BOYS                                                   
  • Nash *
  • Talan/Talon
  • Dalton *  (deleted because his friend Jerry's kid's name is Dalton)
  • August
  • Kale/Cale
  • Cai
  • Coen/Cohen
  • Keeran/Kieran
  • Madden
  • Nolan *
  • Oren
  • Toren *
  • Conner
GIRLS
  • Luca *
  • Mia *
  • Naiya/Naia/Kaia (deleted because his bartender Kelly has a dog named Kaia)
  • Amaya
  • Arden
  • Aurora
  • Baya
  • Bria
  • Haven
  • Lula
  • Melia
  • Mika
  • Mila
  • Nella
  • Nola *
  • Nyla
  • Talia
  • Zola
Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I really like Talia, Mila & Melia if the I is strong like Meleeeeea. and you really like girl names that end in an A!! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...