Friday, July 23, 2010

Keeping Up with Myself

I began to think about the possibility of doing some maternity modeling while I am sitting on my behind doing nothing.  Not sure if anything will come out of it, since it is kind of a small industry and who knows if I am even a good candidate, but it's worth a shot.

I submitted my info and photos to the one maternity modeling agency I found online (several websites said this was the only legit site) and my application is pending.  I think they have an office in Florida, so that would be ideal since NYC and CA are kind of far to travel.  


I figure if nothing comes out of it, then no love lost.  But if something does, it could be really cool.  I imagine there are only so many cute pregnant girls out there at any given time, so I'm crossing my fingers.  Plus it gives me more motivation to stay in shape while I round out!

Other than that, nothing new to report.  Still just waiting impatiently to find out the gender of the baby.  So many questions will be answered when that one thing is decided.  haha...  We are also all ready to go for our summer trip up north.  Will be exciting to see both of our families and see the north in the summer.  Joe's mom is throwing us a baby shower for all their family so that should be lots of fun!  And I finally get to pick up the custom jewelry armoire my dad made for me!  I can't wait to see it.

Still don't have a job...tick tick tick tick...  That's time ticking away with no income.  Bah humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...