Friday, July 2, 2010

So much to blog about!!

I have so much exciting stuff to post and have been too busy to do it!  I will need to set aside some time to knock all this out.

But I wanted to do a short post on my new love, myregistry.com.  It's a site that allows you to add items from any site, even just one item, using this one site.  This way, you don't have to create a registry on every single site you go to and find something you like...it's all on one. 
I think it's genius...I wish I had known about this for our wedding.  Funny thing was that I stumbled upon it by google searching for it!  I thought, if only there was a site that allowed you to combine registries...and sure enough!

I am so using this.  It's tough right now because we don't know the gender, but once we do, it's on like Donkey Kong!  I have collected so many sites that have stuff I want, it's going to be a task.

We also thought it would be good to have our crib bedding custom made.  I can't seem to find a bedding set I like that isn't $500-600, so it's just ridiculous.  However, there's this Etsy crafter named RockerByeBaby that will make a custom set for $300.


 And while they specialize in punk rock baby patterns, they are partnered with an etsy fabric store so they have other patterns you can choose from.  I want something white and black and gender appropriate, so it's just perfect.  And the reverse side has this soft minky fabric, so it's sweet and luxurious.  And I think we're going to get a matching changing pad cover.  Soooo cute!!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...