Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthdays, Ball Games, and Big Appointments

Today we went beachside to attend the 1st birthday party of lil Cooper, who is the second son of our friends Chris (Slice) and Casey.  We hadn't seen them in a while, so we thought it would be great to go see everyone (especially since Coop was a year old already!).

The party was tons of fun, and our other friends Chad and Kristina were there with their 6-month old baby, Bradley.  It was so great to see everyone, and they all had little boys, so it was too precious.  Weather was good, cake was awesome (especially on lil Cooper's face!), and we had a good time.  Being around all the positive parental energy really got us both even more excited to be parents.  I can't wait for this little guy to arrive!



Tomorrow we are going up to Jacksonville with a whole group of people to see the Eagles game.  I am expecting it to be crazy since these guys are all party animals, but I've never been to a game before so I'm stoked.  It's baby's first game!  Also, I think Mindy is going to be there with some of her friends, so it'll be great to see her too.

On Monday, I am going to my very first La Lecha League meeting at 10 am.  Hoping to learn some good stuff and maybe make some friends in the process.  We also have to go to Orlando to meet with the maternal fetal medicine doctor about those "echogenic intracardiac foci" they saw on our last ultrasound, so that's not so good.  I am expecting everything to be ok, but it's still a little nerve-wracking.  To make it an ok day, we are going to hit up H&M to exchange some jeans I bought for Joe and we're going to MAYBE check out a cupcake bakery that I want to make our baby shower cupcakes.  Look at these things!

Sweet! By Good Golly Miss Molly in Orlando
They might just be perfect (or something like them) for our Rock N Roll themed party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...