Friday, September 3, 2010

Loving Etsy

Today I was finally able to purchase the bedding for our little man!  The Etsy shop that I wanted to order from was closed until today because they were on vacation, so I was uber excited for them to open.  After much deliberation, I decided to go with the darker of the dot patterns since the crib sheets will likely be solid white, so it will lighten the overall look.  So here is what we ordered (disregard the pattern in the pic):


Custom Punk Baby Bedding




But we went with this pattern:
Coffee Buzz Fabric
With a swirl black minky fabric on the back.

It comes with a little pillow too, which I requested they use orange minky fabric to set off the accent.  In addition, I asked them to make a matching changing pad cover, so the whole deal is going to be super cute.  They said it takes about 12 weeks to get the finished product, so I am waiting patiently.  I can't wait to see everything in the room and ready to go.

While on Etsy, I decided to search for cute baby shoes and found some amazing stuff!  Here are three of my favorites:
Baby Booties
Baby Loafers

Autumn Booties
I think any of these would look super adorable on our wee one!  Oh, Etsy, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...