Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hectic Week

This week has been pretty hectic!  On Saturday we went to a birthday party for Cooper, who is the 1-year-old son of our friends Slice and Casey.  It was so cute, and we got to see him and little Bradley, who is only 6 months old.  It really got us excited for little man to make his debut.  I think I even leaned down in the car and said, "Ok, whenever you're ready" to the belly.  Hehe...

Then on Sunday we got up early and drove all the way to Jacksonville to watch the Eagles game.  We went with this large group of people, and even Mindy met us up there.  It was insanely hot, and we were all disgustingly gross before the game even started (we tailgated for about 3 hours).  We had awesome seats and everyone enjoyed my homemade tank top!

#1 Draft Pick - 2030
Then we had our follow up appointment on Monday.  This is because they saw a bright spot on baby's heart when they looked closer at the ultrasound we had at 20 weeks.  The appointment was a surprise, and we were even more surprised to learn we would be getting another ultrasound!  So we thought we were going just for a meeting and instead got to see his little face again!  He certainly is cute and even smiled for us at one point.  I think he looks like Joe (or Damian), but I think he might have my chin.  hehe...  We also stopped by Sweet! By Good Golly Miss Holly (Molly?) in Orlando and got some minis.  I bought a dozen in different flavors and have been eating one a day (I froze half to save for next week).



This week I have been trying to get some stuff done around the house.  Tomorrow I am going to Tampa to clean my mom's apartment for her as a surprise for when she gets out of rehab.  I have drill this weekend, so have some Army work to do on Friday to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...