Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sweet Clothes!

So I wanted to share a pic of the awesome maternity pants I got from H&M!  I am so glad they have maternity stuff now and it's all totally awesome!

Straight leg dark wash and skinny cargos!

And the best part is that they were both like $40!  I even like them more than my expensive 7ForAllMankind jeans...crazy, huh?

Now it just needs to cool down enough for me to wear jeans during the day.  I am just about out of my short (didn't want to buy them if I didn't have to), so it's tough to get dressed some days.

Tomorrow we are going to Jacksonville to go to the Eagles game!  I couldn't find a cute shirt to wear, so I decided to buy some iron-ons from Michael's and a Target tank and made my own!

And I'm going to write "#1 Draft Pick - 2030" with an arrow pointing to my belly!  It's going to be uber cute.  Just have to figure out what to wear on bottom!

1 comment:

  1. i love love love the eagles/ #1 draft pick shirt! thats so cute. and where is there an h&m in florida?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...