Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Future Planning


Day three of conference and I am about burned out on sexual assault.  It’s hard to listen to some of this stuff because I have a baby now…a baby who one day may be taken advantage of or kidnapped.  Frightens the hell out of me.
I can’t wait to get home…sleep (I use the word “sleep” lightly here, folks) in my own bed, with my warm snuggly hubby, and my sweet little baby.  I think being away has renewed my excitement about being a mommy…even though I know there are physically tough roads ahead.   Before I leave here, I intend to have a plan on how I am going to keep some of the stress away.  I need to have a plan to factor in workouts.  I need to have a plan to factor in time with Joe.  And I need to have a plan to ensure I get enough rest so I can be the best mommy and wife possible.
So…here’s to planning.

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...