Monday, January 30, 2012

Friday Fashion Wrap Up - vol 4

I know, I know...this should have been posted on Friday.  What can I say...things are hectic around here and work was crazier than normal and I just didn't get around to it.  Ok?  Are we over it now?  Alright, good.  Now let's talk clothes!

This week we were giving Power of Branding seminars to local businesses Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so we were told to dress our best.  I managed to take a photo every day except Wednesday when I had to be in Titusville (45 minutes away) by 8:00 am.  Needless to say, I was up before everyone else so there was no one to take the pic.  But here's the rest of the week's lineup:


Monday

Dress and Cardi:  H&M
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson

Tuesday

Skirt:  Banana Republic
Shirt and Blazer:  Express
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson

Thursday

Dress:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Belt:  Target
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
Cuff:  J. Crew
Inspiration:  Tie between Cleopatra and Athena

Friday - Boy, did I go casual

Skinnies:  H&M
Cardi:  Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Flats and Earrings:  Charlotte Russe

And that's it.  I'm super excited for this week's post because the Hubs and I hit up Old Navy over the weekend and I actually found some super cute stuff I plan to debut!  Just goes to show you that it's totally possible to have great style on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...