Monday, January 16, 2012

In My Bag

I'm doing this photo a day challenge on Instagram and I'm struggling a bit to remember to take the photos.  But I'm mostly bummed that I missed the "in my bag" day because I've always wanted to do one of these!  So, since I missed the IG version, here's my bloggy version!





This is the standard packing list for every day that I go to work, although there is one thing missing.  My camera!  Of course, I couldn't take the photo if the camera was in the shot, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Whenever Bubs is with me I either transfer the essentials to the diaper bag or just throw in a couple of diapers and a pack of wipes and we're ready to roll!

What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...