Monday, January 9, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up vol 1 in 2012 - -The Catch Up

I imagine every one has been super busy these last few weeks with the holidays, busy time at work, etc... (or maybe I'm just making excuses for myself).  Nonetheless...I I failed to post my outfits last week and I have the pictures and all, so I wanted to be sure I shared them with you...even if it's Monday and I have another post coming on Friday.  You don't mind, right?

Never mind that I have a ton of other posts sitting in draft, just waiting to be finished up and posted (hello, New Years Resolutions).  We'll get to those another time.  Let's get down to the nitty gritty.


Wednesday, January 4th

Dress and Belt:  Charlotte Russe
Cardi:  Target
Tights, Socks, and Jacket:  H&M
Boots:  Outlet stores in St. Augustine...can't remember where
Scarf:  Express


Friday, January 6th


Jeans and Blazer:  Express
Tank:  H&M
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe

Ok, there.  Now we're all caught up and we can return to our normal programming.  I feel better...don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...