Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Makeup

I read a few fashion/mommy blogs (ok, maybe more than a few), and I always love seeing what products everyone is using.  Mommy's tell me what baby products are the best, and fashion bloggers share their beauty faves!  So, since I love everyone else's so much, I thought I would do my own version!

Since a lot of people ask me what kind of makeup I use, I figured makeup would be a good inaugural product post. 


Face


First, I apply the Neutrogena Visibly Even lotion all over my face, neck, chest, and the back of my hands right when I get out of the shower and my skin is still moist.  Then after I get dressed,  I mix a squirt of the Make Up Forever's HD Foundation with a squirt of Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer in Illuminating on the back of my hand and apply with the brush on the far left (it's an airbrush foundation brush I bought at Sephora).  Then I do my eyes (see below).  Finally, I apply a light dusting of bare minerals and top with either Rimmel bronzer or Nars blush (yes, I use the brightest pink they make and I LOVE it).  This combination of makeup makes my skin look dewy and bright!


The eyes are where my routine varies a bit from day to day.  Sometimes I opt for a heavier eye where I fully line them (with either Covergirl Perfect Point Plus in Very Black or Kat Von D's black liquid liner) and layer eye shadows (either MAC or Urban Decay mostly).  Other days I stick to just a simple shimmery gold (the Urban Decay in Chopper shown in the middle), a light eyeliner line on the top lid only, and a bit of mascara (I LOVE Falsies by Maybelline in very black...it's awesome and affordable). 

Thanks for following along...hope I answered some of your questions about how I get my daily look.  Next time I'll share my hair and body products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...