Tuesday, May 15, 2012

17 Months Old!


My Bub is 17 months old!  Holy moly, where has time gone?  In under 30 days, he will be a year and a half.  Only six short months away from being a 2 year old!  I can't even believe it.

There's so much to talk about...I just might have to do a video just to cover everything.

Here are his stats:
Height: 33.5"
Weight: 26 lbs
A billion teeth (all but his second molars)
Eyes still Blue with hazelish centers
Hair still blonde
Sporting a killer farmers tan (thank you, Daddy)
We've clocked a few words recently:  "A-goo" (again), "itty" (kitty), "Dat" (what's that), and "cheeeee" (yes).   It's nice to actually hear some words over and over again, so it's like he's finally starting to talk.  Even if some of them are a little off...hehehehe.


And as promised...here's a little video to cover some of the other stuff...including an update on his current condition.  Sorry for the little blips...not sure why my iMovie capture kept freaking out while I was recording.  And ignore how bad I look...staying at home with a sick kid does not allow a Mama much time for glamorizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...