Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 13

Hahahaha, I'm so late on this one it's funny.  I mean, it's funny, right?  hehe, maybe not.  Anyways, I was out of the loop all weekend doing Army stuff (including a makeup on Friday), so I didn't get a chance to post this.  But here it is!  And the best part?  You'll get ANOTHER FFWU in just two days!  So you have to forgive me, k?

Here we go!


Skirt, Tank, and Cardi:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Shoedazzle
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
 

Belt:  Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Aldo Accessories (I think)



I normally do my hair like this when I have Army duty, so I was a bit hesitant to pull it out for work.  But I think it went well with the outfit...and I pulled out a few loose strands and fluffed it up a bit so it didn't look so Army stiff.

In case you didn't realize, I took a trip to Old Navy last week and pretty much snagged this entire outfit.  While I'm not the biggest ON fan (I think their clothes tend to fit funny), sometimes they really surprise me.  I have several cute, comfortable dresses from ON and now this outfit.  And I love how inexpensive they are...that way I don't mind buying a skirt with a crazy print that I may hate in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...