Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 16

Coming to you from the unemployment line!  Haha, not really...I actually got another job already.  I'm totally kicking myself for not taking advantage of this time off and saying yes to work already.  To make matters worse, the job is only for four months and requires me to move to Jacksonville.  Which wouldn't ordinarily bother me (I like change), but I'm moving out of my house, prepping for my two week Army duty, and oh yeah, I have a family now.  All this makes for utter chaos...which is not what I had in mind for right now.

But on to the matter at hand.  This is what I wore today on my way to the salon.  I decided it was time to chop off the locks and get a little style going.  I think I've been falsely describing my style as hippy and vintage...when really it was just dull and lazy.

So, here's the first installment of the REAL casual Friday.


Jeans:  Hollister
Top:  Express
Belt: American Eagle
Wedges: Charlotte Russe
Sunnies: Target
Oversized Purse: Old Navy
 

I threw in these last two pictures so you can see my hair.  Super long.  Super drab.  HORRID roots.  It was just easy.  I'll post a picture of the new cut once I get it styled the way I like it...you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...