Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 14

So, I quit my job this week.  I officially gave my two weeks on Monday, so next Friday will be my last day.  ::insert congratulatory applause here::  Trust me, it's a good thing...and no, I don't have another job as yet.  I'm just trying to refocus right now.

What this means to you is that this will be my second-to-last FFWU coming to you from Cumulus Media - Melbourne.  My outfits in the future will likely be more casual (which I think opens up a whole new world of outfits to post) and I will probably be more timely with my posts since I will have, well, more time.  hehe.

Here is my T minus 1 Week outfit:


Skinny Cargos: H&M (shhhh!  they're maternity's)
Tank:  Old Navy
Cardi:  Target
 

Bracelets: American Eagle and Express
 

Shoes:  Shoedazzle (there's no place like a shoe store)
 

Earrings:  Charlotte Russe

I decided to have a bit of fun with my work outfit this week, and I just happened to stumble across some sweet maternity cargos I forgot about.  Lo and Behold, they fit!  I just folded the belly panel down and wore a longish tank and BAM!  Love it when it works out like that.  I love this cardi too since its bright color just screams Spring.  

On a side note, I really need to get my highlights done.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...