Saturday, May 19, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 15

It wouldn't be FFWU if I wasn't late in posting this, right?  Come on guys, right?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Well, sorry for the delay...my last day of work wasn't quite as laid back as I thought it would be thanks to a last minute project (typical...and largely why I'm leaving), Bubs being dropped off at 4:45 because Daddy had to be in work early, and my files not copying onto my hard drive properly.  All that amounts to me posting this late Saturday night while curled up in bed trying to shove the sickness down so I can be witty and cool...all for you guys.

Fail.

Ok, let's stick to what I do know...posting outfit pics...  This whole week at work I was super casual...just not feeling like getting dressed up since I knew it was my last week.  This was one of my more put together outfits of the week.


Jeans:  Express
Tank:  Old Navy
Vest:  Target



Necklace and Belt:  Charlotte Russe
Bracelet:  American Eagle

Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Polish: makes me feel like summer every time I see my toes


Earrings:  Aldo Accessories (probably...or Charlotte Russe)


Of course my hair was wet, so all did was put it up in a pony tail, braided a small section, then wrapped it around the base of the pony.  Not too exciting for pictures...and I don't particularly care for pictures with wet hair.   New blog goal:  no more wet hair pics.

On a somewhat related note, I think I'm going to change my hair back to the way it used to be.  I've been growing it out and letting it be sort of dark...it's all very hippie and laid back and easy.  But I'm kind of over it.  I loved my hair when it was super layered and super blonde, so why the heck not.  Here's my favorite pic of me...and everyone who sees it says, "I loved your hair like that."  Noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...